Clear Braces “Invisalign”
Invisalign takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you simply wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist plans out for you.
There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You simply pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete and you achieve the confident smile that you’ve always wanted.
Top Ten reasons to choose Invisalign
- The most esthetic and cosmetic way to straighten teeth.
- Better Gum (periodontal) health because brushing and flossing is easy during Invisalign treatment.
- Less chance for unsightly white decalcification spots (early cavities) and tooth decay because it is easy to brush and floss during Invisalign treatment.
- Less need for dental treatment because of decreased incidence of periodontal (gum) disease and tooth decay during Invisalign treatment.
- Tooth whitening is possible during Invisalign treatment because the aligners can be used a whitenig trays during treatment.
- Less muscle soreness during treatment
- Easier to correct cross-bites with Invisalign.
- Less injury to lips and cheeks because Invisalign does not use brackets, wires and braces that can cut the insides of your lips and gums. No need for wax!
- Easier to eat with Invisalign. There are no brackets and wires that food will catch on during eating, no embarrassment during a meal.
- Removable: if you want to take them off before a date or a business meeting, you can