Easily Straighten Your Teeth in Tampa with Invisalign Clear Braces
Dr. Mitra Campbell of Modern Dental Care in Tampa, Florida, has been a preferred provider for Invisalign since 2012. Tampa-area adults and teens are taking advantage of this new technology and her gentle expertise to get the smiles they have always wanted. “When people decide they want a smile makeover, their primary concerns center around the physical discomfort of the process and the aesthetic impact of wearing conventional braces,” says Dr. Campbell. “While the prospect of wearing braces is challenging even for the young, this fear is greater among adults. Fortunately, everything that makes conventional braces so uncomfortable and unsightly has disappeared with Invisalign.”
The aligners are clear and smooth—barely perceptible when in place. This means others may not even realize you are wearing them. The aesthetic look of this clear technology is that good! You can even remove them for a special business meeting or social date.
The streamlined design of Invisalign is simpler to work with than conventional “wire & bracket” braces. Through a combination of X-rays and photography, Dr, Campbell will build a digital model of your teeth and jaw structure. She will then transfer these images to the Invisalign laboratory where a highly-trained technician, working closely with her, develops a computer-generated model of how your teeth will be aligned and your smile will look. By using advanced software, they can evaluate different scenarios and ensure your teeth are being moved in the most efficient way, into ideal position. This means fast results!
“You’ll be able to see the before-treatment images of where your teeth are now and the after-treatment simulation of how they will look after treatment,” says Dr. Campbell. “Patients (and in the case of teens, their parents) are reassured when they can see the results prior to committing to the procedure.”
Once you decide to proceed with Invisalign treatment in Tampa, Dr. Campbell will order the fabrication of your custom aligners from Invisalign. They are made to exact specifications for your treatment. You just pop them into your mouth, where they surround you teeth and gently apply pressure that will move your teeth into alignment. Approximately every two weeks you will pop in a new set of aligners, until your treatment is complete and you achieve that confident smile you desire. “This means no painful wires and brackets, no injured lips and raw cheeks, less jaw muscle tenderness, and no extensive time in the dental chair,” says Dr. Campbell. “Patients are always smiling and happy to see me and show me the movement they are seeing when they come in.”
In fact, the removal and insertion of the aligners is so easy, you will be removing them every time you eat, drink and clean your mouth. You can eat and drink anything you want and clean your teeth easily. This results in a happier you, better oral hygiene and—with proper care, the prevention of gingivitis, enamel erosion and decay. Eat what you want, when you want. Easily brush and floss your teeth. Even whiten your teeth during treatment by using the aligners as whitening trays.
Even though there are some complex cases where conventional braces, oral surgery, and/or custom orthodontic appliances might be required to correct bone formation, extrude teeth that have not erupted, and vertically move teeth, Dr. Campbell’s careful, complete evaluation of your mouth will uncover those special needs. You may be able to complete alignment of your teeth with Invisalign after you are referred for one or more special procedures. She will do everything she can to ensure your individualized treatment plan is carried out with the best, compassionate care available in Tampa.
Dr. Mitra Campbell is currently offering a $500 reduction in the customary Invisalign fee to enable more patients to achieve the smile they desire. Call today for a free Invisalign consultation. Learn just how affordable your smile makeover can be.
Top Ten reasons to choose Invisalign
- The most esthetic and cosmetic way to straighten teeth.
- Better Gum (periodontal) health because brushing and flossing is easy during Invisalign treatment.
- Less chance for unsightly white decalcification spots (early cavities) and tooth decay because it is easy to brush and floss during Invisalign treatment.
- Less need for dental treatment because of decreased incidence of periodontal (gum) disease and tooth decay during Invisalign treatment.
- Tooth whitening is possible during Invisalign treatment because the aligners can be used a whitenig trays during treatment.
- Less muscle soreness during treatment
- Easier to correct cross-bites with Invisalign.
- Less injury to lips and cheeks because Invisalign does not use brackets, wires and braces that can cut the insides of your lips and gums. No need for wax!
- Easier to eat with Invisalign. There are no brackets and wires that food will catch on during eating, no embarrassment during a meal.
- Removable: if you want to take them off before a date or a business meeting, you can
Call Modern Dental Care at 813-870-0480.